Thursday, May 9, 2024

BeUTAHful Murals in South Salt Lake



Got to spend a morning scoping out new and old murals in South Salt Lake the weekend of MuralFest! I ended up not being able to attend even though I badly wanted to. My Saturday got filled with so many other activities going on. But check out the cool murals I found!





Of course I always spot the owls 



Part of a little park. I just ended up taking a photo from the car though.



Had to zoom in on the owl!



Not a mural but some cool art!



This was to the right of the octopus art


Gnomie gnomes



If you have a laser cutting machine, this business has supplies for that!


The building was pretty cool all around!














This one was still in the process of being worked on but looked amazing so far!





The detail was just so cool



Sadly a car was blocking one just right across from the flowers but it was pretty neat too



Loving all the bright colors, this was a fun wall!



Harder to get to/capture. This mural was in process as well but I think it 
will be amazing once it's completed



These were in someone's yard and we went around the block to get a better view of them. Too good not to document with a photo!

 

No comments: