Saturday, July 31, 2021

Birthday Deals 2021 Edition!



Pictures of some of my birthday food freebies!

 I know I did this in the last year or two but I can't help myself. This is fun to put together and it stays current when I just do it every other year or so. SO! Are you ready?! My birthday month is just about over and it's been soo fun taking advantage of birthday deals! The deals below are a mix of restaurants and other shopping. 



Archibald's Restaurant - this is in Utah. Buy a meal, get one free. Expires 30 days after the date of your birthday.

Adidas ~ 15% off a purchase

American Eagle and Aerie ~ 15% off

Asian Zao ~ currently does not do birthday deals

Bambu ~ 20% off the entire order. Sadly this expired on my birthday and I was unable to use it.

Baskin Robbins ~ one free kid's scoop or one free 3oz soft serve swirl

Big 5 ~ 15% off my next purchase. This deal doesn't pull me in. I've seen better for just their regular coupons. Now, if it was a half-off coupon, I'd go in for sure!

Black Bear Diner ~ free bear's choice breakfast. I was able to use this in Bakersfield!

Bubbies ~ mochi ball ice cream! Got a coupon to buy a box, get one free.

Built Bars ~ 100 free Built Bucks. I used this and it equals a free $20. Mind blown!

Cafe Rio ~ free $5 towards food. I was able to redeem this in West Valley, UT.

Chili's ~ free dessert. Was unable to use it before it expired.

Chick-Fil-A ~ reward in the app. I believe it was a free brownie and I redeemed it in West Jordan, UT.

Cinnabon ~ free 16oz cold brew

Creamistry ~ sadly they don't do a birthday deal currently 

Cricut ~ 10% off and free shipping. I didn't end up using this. 

Denny's - free dessert or birthday slam.

Deseret Book ~ 20% off one on an item. I did go while I was in UT and totally forgot to use this. Darn it!

Dippin Dots ~ one free small cup. Expired before I was able to get to a location. 

Dream Dinners ~ $10 in free dinner dollars. I went in and picked out a peach crisp! Saving it for a day we need dessert.

Dunkin Donuts ~ free beverage, any size. Sadly I wasn't able to get there before this one expired. 

Hard Rock Cafe ~ buy an entree get one free. I did not get to use this one. 

Einstein Bagels - free ham/cheese breakfast bagel sandwich. I redeemed this in Taylorsville, Utah. 

Elmer's Restaurant ~ free German pancake. I only know that this restaurant is in Palm Springs but it may be elsewhere. Really good food. 

Enterprise - 250 free points added to my account by playing a game on their website.

Earl of Sandwich ~ free brownie or cookie. 

Fuddruckers ~ free 1/3 lb. burger. The offer is only valid in Las Vegas and expires on the 4th. I will be there on the 5th. *May* try to see if they will honor it.

Fire & Ice ~ free meal. I like eating here a lot but it needed to be used by the 13th (I got it on the 3rd) and there was no way to make it to L.A. to use it in time. Darn it.

Godiva ~ free $10 for chocolates online

Ikea ~ free $10 to spend (my favorite!) and a free froyo. No free meal from the cafeteria area this time. I went and used my freebies in Draper, UT.

Johnny Rockets ~ free burger with the purchase of any entree and drink or shake. Not a great deal to me but okay.

Kodiak Cakes ~ 20% off purchase online

Lazy Dog Restaurant ~ free starter or dessert. Was able to redeem this on Saturday in Torrance, CA. 

Marvy Uchida ~ 40% off a $20 purchase.  I did use this one!

Marie Callenders ~ $5 off 2 entrees + 2 free slices of pie. I was able to make this work to use last year for my birthday and it was great. 

Noodles & Co ~ free rice Krispy treat. I picked this up in West Jordan.

Nothing Bundt Cakes ~ free bundt cake! So yummy and definitely worth getting

Old Spaghetti Factory ~ Free pasta classic entree. They just gave me 3 days to use it but honored it when I went the day after it expired for dinner with a friend. Phew. The server was so nice in getting permission for me to still use it.

Pink ~ 25% off a purchase

Piper & Scoot ~ 15% off a purchase

Pita Fresh ~ restaurant here in Ridgecrest. 50% off a meal. Sadly I did not get to use this one before it expired.  Busy traveling month!  

PepsiCo Tasty Rewards ~ $2 off coupon. Probably not going to bother with this.

Raising Canes ~ I really enjoy eating here but their birthday deal was a joke unfortunately. To join their birthday "club" you have to go inside, drive through not allowed, to get a plastic card with a number on the back that you register on their website. The card I got did not work and I was told that that happens and to come in and get another. I don't live close so it wasn't possible to get to another location. What a waste of plastic. Why they can't give you a digit number code online is beyond me. And then I was told,the deal (whatever it might be) is only good on the actual birthday day. So... needless to say I was unable to make this work. I may try again for next year but still feeling miffed at the way they do things regarding this. 


Rita's Italian Ice ~ free small treat which I picked up in West Jordan. Super yum!

Plato's Closet - $5 off a $10 purchase. I did not get to use this one this year.

Pura Vida ~ 25 shore dollars added to my account + $15 off a $30 purchase.

R&R BBQ
~ I believe it was a free $10 in the app. I got nachos. SO DELICIOUS.

Raleys ~ Love this one! They are soo generous! A free cupcake from the bakery, a free cake mix, and a free Hallmark card. Picked these gifts up in Turlock, CA. 

Savers ~ free 20% off 

Sprinkles ~ free cupcake! Will be redeeming in L.A. 

Starbucks ~ free drink or food item. Good on day of only. Used this in Utah.

Subway ~ free cookie. Got a s'mores cookie at a Walmart in Utah.

Taco Bell
~ One regular size Mountain Dew Baja Blast

TCBY ~ first 3oz of yogurt are free

Tucanos ~ buy a meal get one free. Love this deal! Wanted to do it in Utah but ran into some complications. No fault of the restaurant. Hope to make it next year. 

Thirst Drinks ~ currently does not do anything for birthdays

Ulta ~ there were 3 gifts to choose from this year. 1 available online and 2 available in-store. The one I wanted, I had to go to 3 Ulta's before I found it! But finally picked up the one I wanted (Travel Size Detox Dry Shampoo Coconut Colada. Try saying that 5x fast!) 

Vans ~ 10% off a purchase. Like Big5, if it was half off, I'd totally use it. But 10% does not excite me. Thanks but no thanks.  I mean, it's better than nothing and if I needed to shop for Vans, I'd use it. But I'm good on shoes for now.

Waffle Luv ~ free red velvet waffle. Good on day of only.

No comments: