Friday, December 4, 2020

Christmas in Color - Idaho Experience

 

I was able to go to Christmas in Color while Tony & I were here in Boise, Idaho and this was really my first time going to something like this. I know Utah and other states do it but I just never took the chance to go.

 

   
 
We drove through this curtain wall of lights that changed colors and danced to the music. 




Going through the tunnels of lights were one of my favorite parts.


Over a million lights to see, set to a radio station you can tune to as you drive through. Quite a sight!


There were quite a lot of cool lights to take photos of. I would have loved to walk through and taken selfies with some of the lights, haha!



 
You'll be given a goodie bag as you get closer in the line of cars to starting the experience. Don't hesitate and save the bag for later. Inside my bag was a couple ads, of course, a pen and a handy ice scraper for the windshield as well as 4 pairs of glasses that give you a whole new way of looking at the lights. Check out my pictures just above this to see what I mean.
 
 
 

I don't want to give too much away but hopefully you are able to go! This event is happening in Utah, California, Idaho, Minnesota and Colorado. 
 

No comments: