Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wednesday Washington Adventures!



Wednesday afternoon Aubrey and I headed to the church building to watch the activity day girls perform some things they'd been learning at their 2 day camp. It was pretty cute! We went to the lake in the evening to see one of my friends who lives in Woodinville and got some amazing pictures!





Still smokey skies


Then a hot air balloon came! Totally made my day so exciting!


Hot air balloon behind us


Lanea and I! We became friends on Facebook quite awhile ago now and we met for the first time in real life last summer. I'm so glad we got to connect again and catch up when I was in town. She was about 20 minutes or so from my sister's place.


Aubrey was being funny here so I had to post this pic too. I think she was playing in the sand but she looks like she is being a zombie.


 

 

 

No comments: