Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Tuesday in Washington


Tuesday turned in to a busy day! I found out Hailey had activity days day-camp from 9 to 3 and on Wednesday as well. Shoot! A lot of the things I had thought we could do, couldn't happen because I wanted her to go, not just Aubrey. But we made do with the time we had.




I brought crafts for Hailey to do and she seemed to have fun doing a 
different one every day


After we dropped Hailey off, one day we went to Michael's and wandered around.

 

The next day we met up with a girl I met on the mission in my first area. I haven't seen her since 2004! Holy moly. Aubrey doesn't look happy here but I think she was just a bit tired of being in the stroller.


We went to the mall to meet Brittney and her 3 boys so the kids could play. I think Aubrey missed Hailey though so she stood or leaned on me the whole time pretty much. A guy had his little boy there and the kid kept coming over to steal Aubrey's cup. It was so funny. Until it happened again. And again. Finally I put it away in my bag. 


After Brittney had to leave, I wandered in to this little cute shop in the mall....


I wanted this so bad. I wish I could figure out how to make it on my Cricut!


Managed to cook somewhat decent meals for us to eat - how about pasta salad and pizza from Winco? <-- that lasted us for days!

No comments: