Sunday, July 17, 2022

Back in Ridgecrest for a Moment

 

The sunset after dinner at Pita Fresh where I enjoyed 50% off my food for my birthday. 





Gift to myself for my birthday month. I've had my eye on this In N Out onesie pajamas for awhile now. Ever since I saw it a a few months ago at the In N Out store in Las Vegas (the white one originally) but it was $60! NEVER! Then I got an email a few months later that it was on sale for half off! Still expensive but brand new and I knew what the price was before, so I decided to snag the deal. So grateful to my friend Mariana who lives in Las Vegas who was able to go pick it up for me so I didn't have to pay for shipping. Woohoo!


Saturday outfit with the hot hot temperature = light colored clothing

Sunday outfit (yes I wore a jacket because church was chilly)


Our garden flourished while we were gone for 3 weeks...here is a few pictures. 

Sadly we also got some damage done to the zucchini from bugs. 




Tony worked in the backyard in 111* F to chop up wood/branches from a tree he took out in our front yard in preparation for some cement to be poured next month. 



The firewood pile is looking better!

No comments: