Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Mr. Rococo Snapshots

 

I am still so obsessed with this cutie of mine. Can you believe I've had him since 1994?! He's definitely getting up there in age (cockatiels can live 15-30 years) and I love spending as much time with him as I can. Recently he traveled with me and Tony to Utah for 3 weeks. He does so well in the car.






These pictures were from a couple nights ago when I scooped him up and out of his cage and put him on my stomach as Tony & I were laying on the couch watching shows.



He made sure I gave him lots of scritches.



Then he took a nap on my knee and it was the cutest thing ever. My snuggly boy!



Later in the evening he visited this playground area I have set up for the birds and he hung out in this little wooden house that his sister Shanaynae likes to chew up.

So much fun with my favorite (shh) cockatiel.


No comments: