Friday, April 24, 2015

Food Truck Food Review!

My food was from La Table Crepes.  I have seen and heard of them before but had never gotten to try their food. I LOVE crepes so Saturday evening in Provo was the perfect time to try them.



My crepe was strawberries, bananas, nutella and whipped cream drizzled with chocolate sauce. I shared with Tony & am glad I did - it was a lot to eat, esp along with all the other food that we got.


I got a roast beef sandwich and ended up eating it last because there was so much other food to eat. It's probably because I waited a bit too long but the fresh baked sour dough hoagie roll was fairly soggy, which I am not a fan of. I had about 10 bites and called it good. A few days later I pulled the meat and lettuce off and put it in different bread which turned out perfect. Their roast beef has a delicious flavor!

As for the service, they had a long line of people and I finally made it up to the window to order. I stood in line for about 20 minutes but it felt like longer. Tony was waiting in line at the food truck he wanted to order at.  I waited and waited for my food after I placed my order and at least 40 min went by before I got my food. Other people were delayed in getting their food too. The woman calling the orders kept calling names of people who were not coming to the window. I am not sure why there was so much confusion but I was really tired of standing by the time I got my food. 

I would give them another chance. The dessert crepe especially was my favorite!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Tony got his food from a food truck called Special Courses. Weird name but man, their food was really really delicious! 

Special Forces Burger

 Cheddard Cheese Fries

I would recommend eating at either of these food trucks if you see them in your area, either Utah or Salt Lake County. Check out their websites to see their menu as well as links to their social media accounts. 

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

RockyLauraRiley said...

Yum! Everything looks delicious. I hope those food trucks come to slc.