Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Watching Riley

My sister and her husband had some things to do one morning and since I was home I was able to watch my nephew Riley who is almost 2. I havent gotten to watch him for a long time so it was fun to have him over.

Trying to escape. Thinking he is all cool with one pant leg up. Jk. Holding on to his puppy. So cute



 He never cried but sometimes it seemed like he was on the verge of tears. Luckily he stayed pretty chill. 

Watching Bananas in Pajamas on Netflix helped. He watched so many episodes but granted, they were pretty short. We also did Facetime with Julianne , Hailey and Owen and I fed Riley his snacks. (not pictured)



Getting comfy with his milk and puppy. As comfy as you can on the floor...

Then he found my banana chair or whatever they are called

and he was so cute sitting on it

 Thanks Laura & Rocky for letting me hang out with Riley for awhile!

No comments: