Friday, October 25, 2013

General Conference Weekend Shenanigans

So much fun to have Tony's mom, dad and sister drive to Utah from Idaho for LDS conference weekend. Tonys mom had some extra tickets so I got to go to the Saturday afternoon session at the conference center and then Tony & I both got to go with his family Sunday morning. 



Some mini Starbursts to snack on while listening to the speakers

Saturday afternoon session

Then, during the Priesthood session I met up with my sister Laura and her little boy Riley at The Quilted Bear. Later Tony's sister and cousin met up with us. 


Usually I'm not a fan of these diaper cakes but since this one was an owl, I became a fan. Of just the owl diaper cakes that is. 

Squeeee!!!

Riley trying cotton candy for the first time

Trishna and I went to Target and I found these owl pjs hanging in the clearance clothes. Turns out they were kid size. So disappointed! If they had fit I would have bought them so fast. These were a little tight length wise.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and shared this super yummy dessert!

Some other pictures from the weekend....







No comments: