Friday, July 19, 2013

Briscola Dinner

We met up with everyone  in the hotel where they were staying and we walked over to a restaurant in the hotel called Briscola.  Here are a few pictures I took from the evening. Sorry the lighting is so dim, that's just how it was and I was not using my flash.


Fancy place!



My grandparents , aunt and uncle & my sister and her husband were at the other end of the table so we got some good talk time in with the relatives we sat by at the other end of the table. 

It was really fun to get to know relatives I have not seen for such a very long time, hear about their lives, adventures, stories and accomplishments. I feel so proud to be related to such neat people!



The Food!

Breadstick appetizers. So delicious. We ate a lot of them.

Tony's pizza with chicken and other yummy stuff on it.

My dinner. Noodles with veggies - including mushrooms...and chicken. I got SO much that I couldnt eat it all and ended up bringing it most of it back to Utah and eating it for lunch at work and still having leftovers!

About to take a picture with everyone and I snapped a quick picture with Tony.
I cant wait to get a copy of the picture that has everyone in it!

Pretty decoration at the hotel


No comments: