Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sammy's Cafe at the Grill | Cedar Hills


Sammy's Cafe had their grand opening in Cedar Hills on Friday and when I heard the food was all half off I knew we had to go check it out! There was music & a couple comedians late in the evening but we just went for the dinner part. We waited almost an hour for our food but I think that is because it was the grand opening and there were so many people there.



Sammy's famous for their pie shakes. We got the mint oreo one to share

My burger - Chicken Poly Style

Chicken breast, swiss cheese, grilled onions, grilled pineapple, guacamole, teriyaki sauce, mayo , lettuce and tomato. SO GOOD. I love that the sides are free so I added mushrooms too!

Side view of my burger. NOM

The burger Tony got + fries & fry sauce

Tony's Big Budah Burger
hamburger, swiss cheese, grilled pineapple, grilled onions, bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato and teriyaki sauce

I'm looking forward to eating here again, they have a location in SLC as well as Provo. They also have one in Rexburg, Idaho!


Located here: 10640 N Clubhouse Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
Menu here



No comments: