Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Changes





So as everyone has probably heard by now, Google Friend Connect [GFC] is going away in the beginning of July. If you do not want to lose all the subscribers on your blog & want them to still follow your blog posts, get them to follow you on BlogLovin'. Most bloggers seem to be switching to this one and I guess it's because it is the main site out there that lets people stay updated on your blog. It's fairly easy to sign up & figure out but if you have any questions or need help, let me know! I'd love to keep everyone following my blog and not lose anyone in July. Looks like I only have 3 out of the 51 people subscribed to my blog following me on Bloglovin so if you like what you have been reading and seeing so far, click the link above or to the right to keep updated on my posts.
Thanks!

No comments: