Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Recipe Magic

Six Sisters Stuff is a pretty big blog and they had a launch party for their new website, My Recipe Magic. It was held at Gardner Village which is not far from where I live. I met my friend's Aimee and Lindsay there to learn more about the website & how food bloggers can get involved. I consider myself a food blogger because I have a tab on my blog where I post pictures of my food and reviews on it. I love going new places to eat with Tony.

Introducing!

There is a photo booth in that right hand corner. Took a fun picture with Lindsay & my friend Karina who was there also. 

Here's a picture http://instagram.com/p/Um9xWhB_Yw/ that Karina posted to her Instagram of the pictures of us!

Table decorations including a Kaboo bag (that's the one I want!)

They had crepes there and they were so so delicious. I piled strawberries, bananas, pudding and whipped cream on mine. You cant even tell there is a crepe under there.

No comments: