Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Traditions

I should have a mini series on my blog about Christmas traditions Tony and I have started since getting married. But for tonight I will focus on one which is going to temple square to look at all the lights! They do an amazing job every year with their displays and its worth it to fight the traffic, cold and sometimes crowds to see it all. 


This year we met up with our friends Gabe, Steph & their son Austin. We brought hot chocolate which helped because I almost froze my face off it was so cold outside! Here are some pictures that I took, cell phone quality and I did not edit them but hope you enjoy them anyways.

Started out by watching the story of the birth of Jesus






I thought this shot turned out really nice

Listened to a choir sing for a bit and get warmed up

I thought these snowflakes were so cool! Something new maybe? I had not seen them before





Standing by the reflection pool


Here's one that I put on Instagram

They had these in different languages lining where we were walking, I liked this one because it had sign language on it!

Always like to take a self-shot. Haha

Some cool nativities...

This one was funny because the little guy at the top of the stable looked so strict

So glad we made the time to go and that it wasnt raining or snowing. Fun to have our friends come along too & I look forward to going here to see the lights again next year!

No comments: