Thursday, October 4, 2012

There Was A Parade..

Shoot, there was a parade on July 4th and I dont think I ever blogged about it. For shame. So here you go! Pictures from the parade and a little fair/carnival that we went to afterwards :)

What's this coming down the street?


Only in Utah. Omygoodness. These were kinda creepy

Little Ceasers Pizza - not creepy!

Smokey the Bear! I took this picture for Tony :) 
and Linda S. in CA too :)

Rode Tony's motorcycle from the parade just a block or two away to a car show and small festival. Here are a bunch of nice cars parked on grass...


Shoes...yesss

The police drive fancy here...

Then I found a panda! So appropriate that I was wearing a panda (&owl) on my shirt :)

Our friends Gabe, Steph and Austin were there with us (we also sat with them at the parade) but we didnt get a picture with them! Got some food to eat for lunch , walked around a bit and then parted way. It was a fun way to spend part of the 4th of July since we had to stick around town and couldn't travel. Silly holidays in the middle of the week!

No comments: