Saturday, May 26, 2018

A Saturday Well Spent


Saturday was my last full day in Utah to really get everything done that I needed to.

Started out with yard sales in Daybreak and man, Laura and I only covered a small fraction before she had to get home so Rocky could go sell tires. I wanted to go back out, and could have, but I had a ton to get done and just until probably 9pm to do it.



Spent a little bit at my sister's place


Then headed out to get a trim. Felt so good!



Had a $10 off $20 purchase at Uptown but in Sugarhouse so..I drove all the way over there for that and definitiley scored some great clothes! Not the ones pictured above though.


Scoped out Target but really was on the hunt for a mint pair of sandals. They only had black so I called it good. No more time to go to more Targets on this trip!


Went to Costco for a couple items and got to sample these. They were SO good. Wanted to buy a bag and was going to grab some on my way out but I forgot. Smh.


Overheard that Elder Holland was at checkout and so I snapped a quick pic like a creeper. Or a fangirl. I dont know.


Made it to Chick Fil A next to try the frosted sunrise drink. 
WORTH IT! So glad I got the large. 
Not sure why they didn't fill up the cup all the way though?


Took awhile but finally - with the help of my friend Kokob - picked a color for my free gallon of paint I got at Snap Conference. Yea!

Went back to Laura's (forgot I needed to go to Wood Connection and Heart Bead Jewelry..agh!) Hung out there for a bit and then when Rocky got back from the gym we went to a D.I (thrift store) on Redwood Road and to Last Course dessert in Draper!

No comments: