Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Past Couple Days


These are just a few pictures of what we have been doing lately. I found this lizard gecko type animal on our front porch step as I was taking out the recycling tonight. I wanted to keep him as a pet but Tony said my birds are enough.



We made a Walmart run 2 days in a row and I remembered I wanted pictures with these Lay's bag of chips. #SmileWithLays I swear I really am smiling behind the bag. What a fun marketing idea!


Tony made orange chicken with rice you cook in a bag on the stove for dinner. It was good and sadly there are no leftovers for lunch. My friend Rhonda posted her face as an owl on Snapchat so of course I had to do it too! I was just talking to Tony the other day about turning my nose in to a beak and how hard would it be to get that shape. Haha. #nojoke.

No comments: