Friday, March 9, 2018

Hagen Nature Trail!



My new couchsurfing friend Ami loves hiking and being outdoors so I agreed to go with her to Red Rock Canyon to explore this nature trail. Tony & I have been here recently but its so pretty that I did not mind going again and we did some offshoots around the one mile or so trail.



I am not sure what time we got there but it was probably around noon and temps were in the mid-70's.


There were not a lot of people out when we were there but when we left there was a group with a bunch of dogs that came to do the hike. 


These rocks may look good for climbing but in reality they are not sturdy and fall apart fairly easily.


Ami is braver than I am and was able to scramble to the top of some high places. Made for some great pictures and views!







I really liked this shot



Found the window!




Do you see the camel (or snail) rock?


Love it when there are clouds in the sky

 


Such a fun day hiking around this year. We saw a lot of lizards and there were a couple flying annoying pests a little bit but it was great to get out and I got in 3 more miles for the #365milechallenge which was awesome!

No comments: