Wednesday, July 13, 2022

A Wedding Reception!

 




One reason for staying in Utah as long as we did, was to attend one of my besties from my childhood, Nicole, her wedding! It was worth going. My favorite O'Crowley's tacos were there providing food! I miss them so much and am sad they've closed. They didn't have the Pot-O-Gold fruit salad but they had delicious tacos and fruit kabobs. 
















The pool looked so refreshing on a warm evening. 







Cutting the cake!



Momo's Cheesecakes catered for the dessert. These are tasty little desserts! Not sure where my picture of my cup of cheesecake went, so sorry!




A picture with the Woodland crew! We all worked at Gemini Bio-Products when we were teens (that's the company my dad worked for...and Carissa & Nicole's dad had his graphics business right next door!) It was incredibly fun to see Tytus and his sister Amy again - it's been years! So we had to get a photo together. Super super fun and memorable.


Nicole getting ready to throw her bouquet






Had to include both of these photos since we had a cute little photo-bomber. Haha!



Snagged a picture with my beautiful friend and one with Tony as well.



The many faces (and poses) of my niece 


Her crazy eyes will always be my favorite




Sparkler send off!


Soo glad I got to attend this reception, so much fun and loved being able to see friends from long ago that I don't get to see often anymore. 

No comments: