Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fervent Coworking Space - Orem!


Last Friday after the CVX Live after party, I was able to stop by this new co-working space because they were having a launch party and I wanted to check it out, snap some pictures and share all about it! When I walked inside, I knew it would be pretty awesome. Keep reading to find out more all about this new space in Orem, Utah.




First of all, the decor is pretty awesome. Modern, clean, spacious and that couch? I wish it was in my house.


When you walk in, there is a room that looks good for meetings with clients or your staff. Or maybe a party planning committee. Heh! I walked up the stairs to see who else was there. I arrived fairly late with only about an hour left of the event but that meant I didn't have people in my photos and got the staff all to myself to ask questions and get a personal tour. Pretty nice!


There are quite a few areas upstairs that are available for working in.
  

Comes with desks and chairs. Then you can decorate your space any way you like!


Walking in to one of the areas upstairs and there are some more detailed pictures below.
Not every room has windows to the outside but I feel like many did. Hey, a window is nice to matter what the view as it helps the room not feel tight and small.


One of the larger rooms for networking and coworking. Or hosting an event!


They had one office set up with Wii games
Another office set up like a photo booth with props (can't see them but they are in the corner) and fun confetti and balloons. 


Those butterfly chairs add a nice touch to the room and a having lots of places to plug in is so handy!


Here's the breakroom, set up for the party. They are working with a coffee company in SLC to see about getting their items in here and there is a fridge, microwave, sink, trash and some storage cupboards. Nice setup.
 

Great cozy corner for relaxing with a laptop or to chat.
 

I loved this area with the high chairs and counter with a view to the outside.


THIS week - September 23-27, you can drop in between 8am and 6pm and check the place out and get some work done. Feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be looking for a space like this to work on blogging, podcasting, a business, anything!

Here's the Fervent website link and their pricing is on there plus a contact form if you have any extra questions. 

No comments: