Thursday, April 26, 2018

Monday Utah Adventures


Monday I woke up and got to steppin' because I knew there was a lot I wanted to get done. First up being lunch at a new place and a visit to EmilieJayne in Salt Lake. 



We went to Sweet Lake Biscuits & Limeade which I've been wanting to check out for awhile. It was a little spendy but worth it to try something new. I really liked the chips with limeade salsa. So different but a great flavor. 


We had to get drinks of course, I tried the Mint Limeade and Joey got the Orange Raspberry Lemonade. All their drinks sounded so good though.



Joey ordered the T-Rose which is pictured here and includes Biscuit, portabella mushroom, egg, asparagus, swiss, mushroom gravy, green onion garnish.

A bit sad I dont know where the picture of my food went but I got the Viet Man salad which was Tender steak, cilantro, mint, tomato, cucumber, green onion, jalapeƱo, lime squeeze, ginger sesame dressing.

Too much lettuce for my liking and the dressing was not my favorite flavor but overall it was really good. I opted for no jalapeno's and the steak was tender for sure.

Next up, a stop to a store called Emilie Jayne with a stop at a wedding dress store along the way...



 

How cute are these mint colored chairs!


Preparation of weather for Tuesday....

No comments: