Friday, September 22, 2017

Surviving Til the End!


Celebrating National S'mores day, more chocolate chip pancakes, Lisa Frank puzzles, reading Tin Tin books, crafts, painting our nails and more. Thursday was my final day with both girls on my home, their parents came back in the evening.



Went to watch Hailey at gymnastics. I was going to leave and walk around somewhere for a bit but Aubrey seemed to want to stay and behaved herself nicely. She also had a bad time with her diaper so I had to go in to change her and her outfit. That took some time so that is another reason I decided we'd just stay and hang out.



Made another dinner - Annie's shell noodle mac and cheese with a side of Costco meatballs. I want this meal again!

 

Exploring the forestry area across the street 

 

Catching a frog....


 

What a fun day! 







No comments: