Monday, September 18, 2017

Headed to Seattle!


This trip has been planned for months! MONTHS! My brother in law and sister were celebrating their 10th (!!) anniversary by going to Canada and asked me to come watch their kids, my nieces, ages 8 and 2. I've never been to Seattle really...well, it's been a long time. So of course I said yes!



I haven't flown since going to Portland in 2015 so...that was fun.

 

Some of these pictures are from my Snapchat since I neglected to take non snap ones. Whoops. I landed around 10:30 I think and it took an hour to get to Everett. My brother in law picked me up from the airport and we caught up on the way and he gave me a little tour of the house when we arrived. This was my first time ever being at their house and meeting my niece who is 2 already. #badaunt

Check out the super cute welcome sign they made me! I felt so special.

My sister made me this owl! SUPER LOVE!


My sister and her husband left Monday late morning I believe it was and Aubrey adjusted nicely to me. I was surprised since she had never met me in her life. It's been a couple years since I have seen Hailey so it was fun to see her and her outgoing personality. I found a fun princess event for us to go to so we did that in the afternoon.


We played a game of Rummikub. I lost by 1 tile!


We walked around the block and ended up at the playground at the school for a bit. Kind of hot and smokey outside since there were fires going on in Canada but we managed okay.


Found a cute book lending library near the street.


Hailey and I made chocolate chip pancakes every day!


Cool flower in the backyard


Smokey skies


Sunset - do you see the sun through the trees? Like a ball of fire. 
Great first day in Washington!

No comments: