Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bear World Is My Favorite World


So stoked to finally be able to come here. I've been wanting to go ever since a girl in one of my classes at the college talked about it.  It was finally my turn and what a fantastic time it was.



We went on Saturday July 9th for my birthday weekend. 



Getting very close now!



Here we go!


My first spotting of a bear. Wow, so massive and check out that fur coat!

After the scenic drive we checked out the petting zoo area....






We decided to go on the  huge truck to go feed the bears. It cost extra but just in case this trip was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, I wanted to experience all of it.


Including bear fries!







Before we drove back to SLC, we got to visit my friends Julie and Dallin + their 2 cute kids. I met Julie and Dallin when I lived in Arizona and it was so neat to be able to see them in Rexburg on our trip! They treated us to yummy frozen ice at the food truck you see behind us. A great stop before heading home!

No comments: