Thursday, June 18, 2015

Roll Up Cafe Review


Ohh my goodness. 

I have not been to Roll Up for a few years. The last time Tony & I went, I loved the huge owl outside but was not super excited about the food or the prices. I heard from a fellow blogger recently that I should go again so last Saturday since Tony and I were in the area, we stopped by to get some dinner. I love love crepes and I just loved what I ordered! 



This is the Heartthrob. It is a crepe with  turkey, bacon, avocado and the most delicious cilantro ranch! A little side salad that I ate with the avocado and drizzled some of the dressing on top. Delicious!


Tony got O My Darlin' ( I just think the names of the foods here are really creative) and had pulled pork, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese and pineapple. I tried a couple bites and it was a lot different of a flavor than mine but I liked it okay. I think I liked my food flavor best though.

I cant wait to go again! If you would like to go, it's located at:

1605 S State Street Orem, Utah 

I love that their hours are that they are open late - 1 or 2am!

No comments: