Sunday, January 13, 2013

Salt City Burger

Had a coupon in our Entertainment Book and we were in the area, and hungry, so we decided to go in and see what they had to offer and we were not disappointed.






Tony's burger - of course he got a blue cheese burger! Their fries were skinny ones. We like those.

I got cheesy fries, not too exciting ( I still think Leatherby's cheese fries are better ) and my hamburger was a swiss & mushroom burger with soo many mushrooms on the side to add in to my burger. We got to add our own condiments so I got some lettuce, tomatoes and a bit of ketchup in there too.


It's a bit on the expensive side so I recommend going with a coupon. I think ours was buy 1 get 1 free. They have some interesting burgers on their menu. Check it out on their website

No comments: