Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Craft Lake City

Now I didnt take a ton of pictures but it was A LOT to take in in the amount of time I had to spend in downtown SLC. What was going on? You are probably wondering that. Something called Craft Lake City which is an event that happens every year but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I had heard about it. Sounded fun so I decided to go check it out. Basically it is crafters from around SLC coming to sell what they make. It was really fun to check out and there was quite a bit of owl stuff!

First walked by this stage area but there was nobody performing at the moment

This stage did have some performances going on. 4 girls dancing. It was...interesting.


These creatures were interesting too.

Melty Way was there! Tony & I ate there once. I always think their sign reads "Molty" Way. Lol. They have grilled cheese. It's really good. I thought it was cool that they were there. 



Checked out a building that had 3D printers set up and other cool things..like this light up roller skate! Heck yes!

I bought some cherry jam and an owl rice bag. Would have def. bought more - spent more but I tried to be strong despite all the cute owl stuff. I didn't take pictures of any of that though :( I didnt want to get in trouble from anyone for taking pictures.

All in all, a fun event and I would love to be able to go again next year.

No comments: