Monday, March 7, 2011

Tagged!

This is my 197th post! Thanks to my friend Heather for tagging me so now I need to answer these questions..

The Questions:

1. What's your name and your blogs name?
My name is Stacie & the blog name is Stacie's place (where I mainly blog)

2. What's your blogs URL?
www.redcherries22.blogspot.com

3.Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!

4. Favorite Quote.

Money talks. Mine says Goodbye.

5. Favorite Song?
anything currently sung by my favorite bands/singers (see below)


6. Favorite band/singers?
Green River Ordiance, Backstreet Boys, Bruno Mars, Chris Daugherty, Wiz Khalifa (Black & Yellow) , Willow Smith, Nelly, and so many more..


7. Anything you want to say.

Thanks for tagging me Heather!

8. Tag people.
I tag Laura, Julianne, Carly & Aimee

No comments: