Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Early Vday with my Man

 On Saturday morning we headed down to Tucson to their Nature Museum. It was HUGE and there was so much to see and do.


 We saw an owl! havalina! (finally, I've always wanted to see one) and other animals, I dont remember all their names...


 I scored these for us to use for dinner on Saturday night, just by walking in. No purchase necessary.

 Monday after I got off work, is when we started celebrating our Vday. First, we ate at the Flaming Kabob on Gilbert & Baseline. I got a kabob with rice and pita bread. The rice had raisins in it. Weird. I didn't care for my salad or the dressing (not pictured) but everything else was really good.

 After we ate, Tony surprised me with flowers! So sweet and a nice surprise


 Then we did errands...went to the 99 cent only store to look at forks for our wedding, Party City where Tony found this cool hat! Auto Zone, Checker and Harbor Freight because my car was acting up. Sadness. Took my car around , tried to work on it some, went to Sandbar in Scottsdale for dinner & used our Groupon coupon. $10 for $20 worth of food. Our bill was exactly $20. How about that!

Crazy that on Tony's next trip out to Arizona is when he brings me back to Utah with him. Yikes!

No comments: