Sunday, June 23, 2019

Back in Utah? Say What??




I was soo not expecting to go to Utah in May and it was making me a little sad to know I probably wouldn't be back until August. But! I got a new job working with Homie Homie and wanted to get a bunch of photos from the Parade of Homes in UV to use in my content. I was going to hire someone to go take all the photos I needed but Tony thought it might be better if I just went up and did it myself, so  up I went! And not solo..Tony came too! But for less than 24 hours. Darn it!



Passing Seven Magic Mountains - working on being repainted!


Our CRV hit 190k. Oye! We've had it a little over 2 years.


Stopped at Shake Shack in Las Vegas. Yum. We both really like these hamburgers and I'd say it's on our list of top favorite places to get a burger, besides In N Out and Fuddruckers.


Sunset as we drove and we got to my sister's house a bit after midnight.


This bike traveled with us the whole way and stayed on pretty tight. I'm glad we checked it every time we stopped though. Tricky to get a bike on the back of a car that has a tire hanging on it.


My sister made us breakfast - so good!


The reason Tony came with me to Utah was to go check out this little Hyundai Accent. Below price, he was looking for something to replace the Mazda with and to my dismay he ended up getting the car. I mean, I guess it's nice but i am so loyal to Mazda...and..I dont love the color. I feel like everyone stares at it when we drive it.  Maybe it will grow on me. Laura's kids nicknamed it Zippy.


Tony found a tool washing sink on the left and so we picked that up.
Then we went to Kirkhams to see if they could fix the strap on my camelback and they could, so that was great news. Not great that I had left it in the CRV but I went back a couple days later. It was only $11 to do the work so that was awesome. I love my backpack!


Raeya and Reese hanging out with some ice pops while Tony worked on things in the driveway


Another look at Zippy


Raeya helping Tony take the legs off the sink so he could fit it in the car.

All too soon, Tony headed out to drive back to Ridgecrest and I headed out to go to some of the Parade of Homes. I was so sad Tony had to leave because I want to do so much in Utah with him. Fingers crossed we can be back there together soon!



No comments: