Wednesday, October 10, 2018

SLC Owl City Concert!


My friend Sarah and I at the Owl City Concert in Salt Lake City!

We had planned on seeing this concert for quite a few months so it was kind of surreal that the date finally arrived! It was a colder night and we parked at the LDSBC building only to find out we were not allowed to park in the garage so we parked in the lot, thinking the venue was across the street. Nope! We were a few blocks away. So we walked, which was fine but then when we got out of the concert it was raining quite a bit. Oh well! Made for a memorable experience.


I had my iPod touch, my regular point and shoot camera, my Asus phone annnd my Google Pixel #photohog ?!  Haha. I really should just bring what would take the best pictures which is my Pixel and my point and shoot. The photo above is definitely not quality.


This one is a bit better (thank you Pixel)




Overall, so much fun! Even though we did not know many of the songs they performed which was odd. I was slightly disappointed not to see any actual owls, live or graphics, anywhere! I mean, with a name like OWL City, you would think there'd be some type of owl but nope, none...not even on the merch. Sad day!

No comments: