Thursday, April 26, 2018

Bipolar Utah Weather



I didnt plan it actually snowing while I was in Utah, but I should have known the weather would be tricky like that! I did bring my snow jacket but not any boots. Luckily for me it didn't stick too long even though there seemed to be over an inch on the ground when I woke up!








First stop of the day? A dentist appointment with PreDentive. Trying to get an appointment to get my teeth cleaned in Ridgecrest just was not working out and I was worried I had something going on bad in my mouth so when I got the opportunity to get a teeth cleaning and x-rays done at PreDentive through LocalFluence, I jumped at the chance. It was a great experience made even better by the fact their x-ray taking didn't gag me, wasn't super uncomfortable and no problems in my mouth were found. Woohoo!



Had $4 off at Noodles and Company... #treatyoself
It was in the same parking lot as PreDentive and I was starving by this point because I'd eaten nothing all day in order to keep my teeth cleaner for the appointment. 


Clearing up out there...


But not so much over here...


Been dying to come to the Goodwill Outlet so I met up with my sister and her kids here for a couple hours.

\

We found lots of great stuff and I got a huge bag of clothes for $14 since they weigh it by the pound. You set your cart on a huge walk on walk off scale or they have a decent size scale on their counter. 


Next we went to the NPS store which sells mostly expired food and other things. Maybe some stuff is close to expiring. But popcorn for $1? Cheerios for $1? Yea...I stocked up on a few things in there. 


So cute about the Tic Tac candy...I've never seen these before! 




My parents and youngest brother got to town on Tuesday afternoon so Laura & I met up with them in Sandy for dinner. 


My brother got some enchiladas I think it was and I got street tacos because they sounded so good. They were very good for reals!


My dad wanted Mexican food and Los Garcia had good reviews and a gluten free menu for my mom so it was a win-win. My side of rice came lukewarm borderline cold but other than that, I'd try eating here again. 



She is almost 2 and a fast one!


She wasn't sure about me..her brothers know me well but her and I don't have a long history together yet.


Great way to end the day!

No comments: