Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SLC Chalk Art Festival


My parents and brothers came to visit and on June 14th we went to the Gateway mall in SLC where there was a chalk art festival going on to bring awareness about foster children. I took some pictures of some of my favorite ones!






















The designs were so amazing! Must take a lot of time and concentration to make sure you dont mess up. If I did one, I'd do a hot air balloon or an owl. 

Then we headed a couple blocks away over to the farmers market. So crowded but really fun to walk around and see things.I bought a delicious burrito and took the other half home to share with Tony.  This guy here was making giant bubbles for the kids! I think we all had a pretty good time checking out the chalk art and farmers market. Cant wait to go again sometime!

No comments: