Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Month of July

While garage sale-ing down in the Orem-Provo area, I saw this cool setup up on the grass of a place people go for healing inbetween the hospital and going back home. When I saw this I knew I wanted pictures with this mock " stonehenge". 

Just taken by Tony on my cell phone

Fun photo place

Celebrated my birthday by eating at Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square in SLC with Laura, Rocky & Riley. We had such a good time!

Later in the month we went to see Wicked in SLC! Tony got us tickets for my birthday and I was so excited to go! We barely found the location in time, about 5 minutes before the show started. We were up in the balcony but just a few rows from the front. I have a lot of friends who rave about this show. I liked it but at times, esp in the beginning, it was hard to understand the words that were being sang/said. Not sure if it was the actors or the mics or just my ears. The first half of the show felt longer than the second half, the second half went by SO fast! So so glad we finally got to see this. Possibly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Who knows. Yay for doing new things!

No comments: