Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shame On Me

The problem with taking a little break from blogging because Christmas is such a busy time, is that you have a TON of catching up to do. Eek. Where did I leave off!?

The rest of my Idaho Thanksgiving trip...
Hailey is a Sacramento Kings fan
looking for deals online for Black Friday shopping
Black Friday was pretty good. I scored a lot of movies for $3-$5 and got some I really wanted. Sadly I found Elf for way less than the $10 I paid at Hastings. Ah oh well. Found my niece a cute hat and gloves for $2. Score for deals! Got some clothes...Tony was such a sweetheart and stood in a VERY long line at Kohls while Laura , Rocky & I browsed. I was the only one who ended up finding a few things. We went to ShopKo and scored some sweet stuff and I got the PJ snowflake pants I wanted at Old Navy. Tony surprised me with a beautiful necklace to wear on our wedding day (so thoughtful!) but the we found some real good jewelry at a diff. store for wayyy cheaper than he had bought 1 necklace for. SO he returned that one and we bought a different necklace, along with some earrings instead, combined total was much less than the cost of the 1 necklace he had bought. Score again!
us <3
some more Hailey cuteness
 Shopped all day and that evening we hung out and watched some shows on my laptop at my parents house. Saturday was another day for more shopping and that evening I went to Tony's parents house in Nampa for "Thanksgiving dinner" which was Hawaiian Haystacks!! Mmmm YES! The dinner was awesome and all his siblings and their spouses were there. Then we picked up my brother Evan and we all went to play black light mini golf.

 

No comments: