Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Scenario Studio


The Scenerio Studio is located in Beverly Hills and my friend Heidi & I happened to be able to go check it out on our way to Disneyland. Pit stop - success! It's a really fun photo experience for selfies and group shots with 6 different backdrops. 




Had to get some selfies and pictures at this fun Christmas tree lit up outside on the corner as you get close to the store-front where the studio was set up.


We also walked from where we parked through this super cute area and I'm glad we did because we found a nice, free, unlocked restroom to use and some fun photos to take.




We were greeted by a young man sitting on a chair who welcomed us and explained what to do. It was pretty simple, just go take photos, there were tripods set up with phone attachments if you wanted to use that and some of the areas had photographers there that would take your phone to capture some poses. They'd even suggest things to do which was awesome!


First we started in the "talent" area seen above and then we moved to the motorcycle with the side-car. I was so excited - I love side-cars and wish Tony had one for his motorcycle. Finally got to sit in one! Next time I hope it's actually going down the road.



Weren't too sure what to do in this spot and we weren't feeling it as much so we just took one pic.


We hurried in to this spot while people were changing in to (or out of maybe) costumes that were available on a rack nearby. We opted for no costumes and this area had a photographer. I picked up the accordion thinking I would pose with it but in our rush, I realized it was heavier than I thought and I didn't know how to hold it?! thus my hand motion.


This next room was pretty fun. You're supposed to flip your picture upside down but here it is with us right side up and the room upside down.


See? Doesn't it looks so crazy? It's like we got sucked to the ceiling!



This last photo spot I had seen when we first got in and I was so anxious to do it! It was our last photo spot and there was a photographer for this area and she gave us some pose ideas..




Ahhh so glad we got these fun pictures together. Super insane that we matched the wallpaper with our clothing. Heck, we matched everything in this room area!


A nice woman offered to take our photo on the way out and somehow we started deflating the bear (he got unplugged) but someone fixed it and we were able to get a nice shot.

I highly recommend going to check this spot out if you are ever in the area. Be sure to check out their website for updates and information!

Which photo scene was your favorite?










No comments: