Friday, May 17, 2019

World of Color Night at California Adventure


We waited so long for this show to start because we wanted to get good seats. Shawn wanted to sit very close to get wet, Julianne and I were not fans of that idea. As it was, we still got pretty wet from the mist that carried over to us when the wind changed. Haha!




I haven't seen this show in a few years so it was fun to see it again, remember old parts and I am pretty sure there were some new parts mixed in.



Can you see the pictures through the mist?



Oh, Bambi


So many good movies. Tangled...


I remember my aunt taking me to see Lady and the Tramp in the theater on Main Street in Woodland when I was a kid. Wow. I wonder what year that was. Feels like forever ago, I can barely remember the details but I do remember feeling so excited.


I just love this picture - so bright! A great capture of what we got to see. It's neat that all the other ride lights are turned off during this show. They don't even have the rides running.


The water shot up oh so high! Crazy when we got wet, even wearing long sleeves, trying to protect ourselves. Next time maybe will stand somewhere else or wear rain ponchos. Lol.


Look how pretty!


Trying to capture some selfies even though I was pretty wet and my camera was too.


Got to see some of the Disneyland fireworks on our way out and the amount of steps I walked that day did not disappoint. Holy moly!

No comments: