Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Another Day, Another Day at Disney!


My cute niece in her themed outfit for the day - Incredibles!
Keep reading to see what else we did on this day!


Kevin's parents have a hot air balloon and sometimes we crew for them. We've met Kevin at various events and he's really cool. Fun to see him on a day he was working!


Monsters Inc. ride - so hard to get pictures here! It was also my first time ever going on this ride. Not sure how I never knew about it before!


Trying to get some selfies on rides with dim lighting...


Captured a nice selfie of us!


Aubrey LOVED the Guardians of the Galaxy ride! She knew right what to do too when she saw the height requirement meters.


It's a love-hate with this ride but I must secretly love it because I've been on it multiple times. It's so scary though! Those drops!


Stopped to watch a street show with Mickey Mouse 


Didn't quite get a picture with them myself but it was fun to see them out and about at the park.


Another ride I'd never done but was oh so fun! Got a picture of Julianne and Hailey in the car next to me and Aubrey.


Birthday Hat Macaroon from Cozy Cone

Real good - love all the sprinkles on the inside! Def. a treat to share as it's pretty sweet. The couple bites I had were just great.
  
Where is my summer tan?!

Riding in the front seats of Incredicoaster! Had to document. I wasn't sure I wanted to ride in the very front of this roller coaster but oh my it was GREAT


Still enjoying (?) the cooler weather and overcast skies


Fun photos with balloons...you can kind of see how I did it in my picture because I am too lazy to crop. Aubrey's turned out super cute!


Black Tap for dinner!

Turkey burger...nope. Not a fan. The fries were meh. The service was thumbs down as they never brought us extra plates that we asked for even when we asked 2 different servers. Finally, the manager came over and talked to us after Shawn went up to the counter and complained. 


We shared a famous "Crazy Shake"

I'd come here for dessert but probably not for food.


Some fun photos before leaving the park...and leaving my sister and her husband so they could have their own date night.


Hailey photo bombed us with some help from her dad. Ha!


Fun photo wall! Behind it is Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration which looks really cool.

We walked back to the Airbnb where I put Aubrey to bed (luckily that wasn't hard, she was pretty tired) and Hailey and I did some fun metal stamping art crafts together. Posting that on my Nite Owl Creates blog.

No comments: