Saturday, April 27, 2019

Art, Food & Fun in Downtown SLC


My last full day in Utah and of course, still trying to do all the things! Wednesday evening was no exception. I was able to get those tickets to attend Dreamscapes at the Gateway Mall and here are some other fun things my friend and I got to see!



This fun art museum and of course, I had to find the cute little campers!
Loved the colors in the art in the picture on the right.



So many cool art by local artists








Love these little skull succulent holders. Wow! Clever.




Midici Pizza has some fun things to look at



The pizza was darn good too! I asked for a calzone and...we ended up with what is pictured above. So funny but I'm glad we got what we ended up with. It was super delicious!


The Gateway mall is so nice these days, I'm loving it!


Check out all this cool street art!




Fun steps - soo pretty!


Fun background walls



These steps were my absolute favorite!

No comments: