Friday, January 25, 2019

Lights of the World Phoenix



I've been dying to go to this event, Lights of the World, since I found out about it and I don't even remember how I really heard about it? But! I found tickets on Groupon and was able to get a small group of friends together to go. We got some really awesome pictures and had a blast!





We got to the Phoenix fairgrounds at 8pm and parked across the street. If you park in their lot, it's $10 (cash). These light ring swings were meant for kids but Joyce and I couldn't resist playing on them.














  

Some of the displays were interactive.


Rides were free! This was my favorite one from when I was a kid (one of my favorites) so me, my brother Matthew and Joyce went on this one together. We were the only ones on the ride. It really wasn't crowded on a Tuesday night!



Had to find the pandas!



This fountain changed colors and was really cool. 




We rode on the Ferris wheel and got a good view of all the lights.




Joyce and I rode the swings together













I have videos, no pictures really, of petting stingrays with 2 fingers and watching the sea lion show. Both were free and very entertaining.





Thanks to my brother Matt, his wife Cami, my friend Joyce and my friend Scott (pictured above) for coming to this with me. It was so much fun to have you all there too!

No comments: