Friday, October 12, 2018

Schmidt's Pumpkin Patch!



I've never been to a pumpkin patch quite as fun as this one. Not only do they have pumpkins, they have lots of other activities you can enjoy for free. Schmidt's invited me to come and pick out some pumpkins which I was really stoked to do! Come check it out!




We went in the morning while most kids are in school which made it nice because we got to do all we wanted to do without having to wait. There is a lot of room to walk around and explore.


Fun times checking out the cute llamas
  

 

My cute little 2 year old niece who lives in Utah


Cute face of my 4 year old nephew


Thinking about pumpkins and then seeing that you are surrounded by pumpkins. So fun to watch her expressions.


There's a straw bale maze!


There's a giant slide!


The corn box was definitely a hit with young (and old ;-))

  


If you'd love to go have some fun here, they have two locations!

One location is here: 9120 S Redwood Rd, West Jordan, UT 84088

The one we went to was:  9000 S 2200 W; West Jordan, Utah 84088

Let me know if you get to go!

No comments: