Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ocean's Halo - Ramen Noodle Bowl Review


I was sent a coupon to get this product for free and leave a review on it so keep reading to see what I thought! #GotItFree




It is a pretty easy kit once it's out of the box. Broth and a biodegradable bowl 


Inside is the noodles and red pepper flakes. I didn't use the flakes because I don't like spicy.


Cooked for 2 minutes in the microwave and left the lid on for 2+ more minutes.

Thoughts: I do not like the smell. I do not like the taste. I can eat regular ramen noodles plan with the seasoning just fine. In this case, you get broth in a container that you pour in to cook it instead of water. But no. The noodles were thicker and a bit harder texture wise and some did not cook all the way. Overall, not a fan of this and even if I had added in additional ingredients, it wouldn't have worked for me. I'm willing to try more Ocean's Halo food in the future, but I'll pass on this for sure.

Let me know if you've ever tried this and what you thought!

No comments: