Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cents of Style Wall



Photo fun at the #centsofstylewall in Bluffdale. 
Super fun to go here with my friend Karina!




We took quite a lot of photos until the sun got too high, it got too warm and we had to call it quits.
I'm not going to post every photo I took here because I need to save some for other social media platforms. There is nothing worse than seeing the same photo posted 5 different places!  But HUGE thanks to Karina for taking some fun photos for me and being so patient with my ideas and poses. 


Thursday was my day to go to Lehi-Orem-Provo area.
There was a huge accident so I delayed going out there a little bit.
Laura and I went to Olive Garden for lunch because they have a $6.99 deal going on


It was pretty delicious even though our waiter was less than attentive. He forgot my food and brought us cheesecake as an 'apology' I guess. I asked to have my soup boxed up and he boxed up a totally different soup which made me sad because that meant the bowl I'd eaten 3 bites of, was totally going to waste.


I went to Lehi and picked up a suitcase for an upcoming trip for $5.


Then I went to Target in American Fork.
Holy moly - so much cool stuff and I am in love with all the camper stuff!
Disney! Cherries! Colors! Ahh!




No comments: