Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Saying Cya Later Utah!


Tuesday! Time to head home and say goodbye to my family, friends and Utah.
In a short week and a half or so I will be back again for a visit and to do some more things so the goodbye is more like a cya later...



My sister and Reese at their place the morning I left


After getting gas at Costco, I headed out. Met up with a friend in Pleasant Grove to give her some vinyl and she gave me a bag of ice. So nice.


Ten hours is no joke but it went fast and I never got overly tired, thank goodness. I have to talk up the drive and prepare mentally and visualize stopping places which for me on this trip, I filled up with gas in Salt Lake, made it to north L.V., met up with a guy to sell something I had posted on Offer Up and continued to Ridgecrest where I arrived with about a 1/4 tank of gas left. Not too shabby!



It felt so good to sleep in my own bed but even better to get the packed car unloaded and eat a home cooked meal by Tony.


Thanks for checking out my trip to Utah! I have some random pics that didn't make it into any blog posts so I may do *1* more Utah post eventually.


No comments: