Monday, May 21, 2018

Let's Go to Utah!


Yep..you read that right. After about a week and a half of being back in CA, it was time to go back to Utah. I got to make a fun stop on the way though to stay the night and hang out with my friend Kylee in Logandale and we took her Razr out the next morning for some fun desert views. Check it out!



After chilling for a bit in the morning, we left around 11am or in the Razr for some fun!


Can you see that lizard?




I left around 12:30 or so from Logandale and continued my drive to Salt Lake while enjoying some gorgeous scenery along the way.




My friend Rhonda is so talented at making Snapchat filters 
Catching a reflection of the sunset in the rear window of my car because it looked cool


So happy to see these kids again!


Reese just turned 4 recently and he is hilarious
 

Raeya stealing my hat
Reese playing and Raeya got my hat!


Reese took every chance he could to snuggle with my owl 
Pillow Pet and my soft owl blanket. Lol!


No comments: