Sunday, May 27, 2018

Last Sunday in Utah


Laura shared her dessert from Last Course in Draper. It was pretty sweet, lemon 16 layer cake with white chocolate sauce and berries! I only had a bite but it was oh so good.



Stopped by to visit my friend Suzie and she showed me her new house and backyard with an awesome chicken coop and...chickens!


I stopped by Joey's to pick up my Dream Dinners and some juice from her fridge


I stopped back by my sister's place for a bit to finish loading up my car, post something I needed to for a social media deadline and said goodbye to my sis and her family. Until July anyways. 


Went to my friend Sandra's where I gave her some stuff I had brought for her (crochet books and a Halloween shirt) and she gave me ice for my cooler and cold bag!


Stopped by Arby's to use a coupon - buy a drink - any size - and get a free Arby's sandwich. YUM! YES! So that's what I did and the lemonade hit the spot on the warm'ish day.


It didn't stay warm for long though as going through Provo it started to get stormy.


It was really windy and rainy off and on. I was glad to finally be out of that mess!


My friend Kokob called me a few times and we talked throughout the drive which helped pass the time. I talked to Laura. Tony. Listened to the radio and ate a few snacks. Thought about landmarks on my way to help break up the drive. 


Seriously how cool are these cloudy skies?




I got home around 10:30pm instead of 9:30 but that's what happens when you make a few unplanned stops and get stuck behind a Cox Petroleum truck weaving all over the lane ahead of you and causing great concern when the gas trailers looked like they were going to tip over. Eek!

No comments: