Friday, April 27, 2018

Wednesday is the Only Day




Wednesday I woke up super stressed because I had a lot to get done and it was the only full day my parents were going to be in town. Where I was staying at, Tony's cousins house, they are working on putting it up for sale so Joey asked me to take Charlie and Daphne to my car so they didn't bother the lady coming over. Well..


the lady ended up changing the time and luckily Joey's dad came out to the car and told me that or I would have sat out there for awhile more! I put the dogs back inside the house and jetted over to Boondocks where my parents and my sister and her family were hanging out at.



This is one of my favorite games to play.



My dad made me play him in this game. When I arrived, I was in a super grumpy and sour mood. Looking back, I am sad I wasted that time with my family being in such a ridiculous mood. My mood got worse when my dad beat me in the game. Ha. I guess I am a sore loser? I think in the end I was so mad because I had not eaten anything yet that day. My eating habits in Utah were all over the place!



Always got to capture those snow covered Wasatch mountains


After trying to get some documents notarized at the bank..accidentally went to the bank next door to my real bank who actually notarized them no problem! I was surprised. This got me super flustered. I was already flustered trying to get over to get this done and get over to have lunch with my sister and her family before they left.  Hurried over to IKEA  to meet my sister for lunch and finally got to try that pink dessert. A bit too sweet for my liking...can you tell I was super hungry?


Went to Hobby Lobby next and got some items I needed for the Pinterest party.


BANGS blitz day! The theme was hiking so I went up to the canyon to walk around a bit (hard to do in shoes that are not made for walking around in snow) and take some photos for Instagram.



Couldn't stay too long because I had to meet my family for dinner at 5pm in Murray. 




My parents wanted to take everyone to Golden Corral for dinner so as soon as I got down from the canyon, I met them here. They'd already started eating, I am late..as usual. 


The food helped calm me down and made me feel better. I don't think I ate $13 worth of food though. Darn buffet dinner prices!


Riley and Reese enjoying some ice cream cones. I am loving Reese's smile lately.


Creepin' on Tony! I missed him so much when I was gone.


I miss this kid so much when I am not in Utah. He's the sweetest!

No comments: