Monday, April 23, 2018

Utah Roadtrip


I left my house on Wednesday, April 11 to drive to Utah for about 12 days. I was going to be attending a blog conference called Snap, getting to see my parents and working at the Let's Create Expo. Inbetween all that I was going to eat at all my favorite places + new ones, see friends, thrift store shop with my sister and do some other fun things. Let's go!




Tony made funeral potatoes before I left. I only got to eat this for a couple days and then he was on his own to finish it. For the first time making it, I think it turned out fairly well.


Driving through Vegas and the construction traffic (not pictured) is a beast. 
Stopped at Subway in St George (plus I got gas here at a ridiculous gas station) and tried the new wrap. Fairly good. I would get it again.

I did have a passenger with me on the drive to SLC, I dropped her off in Provo. She mainly slept or had her headphones in her ears blasting music but we did talk for a moment.


Love love love southern Utah. It's so beautiful. 


Woke up Thursday morning at my sister's place in West Valley to the sight and sound of rain. Brr. So different than the weather I left in California!

No comments: