Saturday, April 28, 2018

Let's Create Expo Day!


Saturday I was at the Let's Create Expo from 1-6pm. The morning was spent going to yard sales with my sister and we found some pretty great stuff. I was also excited to be able to work at the expo again and this time instead of working at the Tall Mouse booth, I was over the VIP area. 



Working the VIP area basically meant offering them freebies, letting them know about classes, getting them their drinks or assisting them with anything else they needed or answering questions. 


What I actually ended up doing was some of that and then working with Chelsy, who owns and runs the expo. It was fun being a runner and doing whatever she needed me to do which meant judging contests, putting together prize packs, getting items to the stage from the back room, etc.


Jessica and I, Jim and Kim (owners of Tall Mouse). Well, maybe it's just Kim that owns it but I'm not sure about that. Irregardless, they were amazing to work with and one of my favorite vendors hands down. 


The day went fast and before I knew it, it was 6pm..then 6:15, the show was over and it was time to check out and head out.


My feet and legs were definitely tired after all that running around for 5 hours but it was worth it. I hope I can go next year!

No comments: